Love Letters to Wellington

Love Letters to Wellington

Monday 14 October 2013

Meow for talent


Thirty days hath September, thirty things we remember … (#29 of 30)

Something I love most about Wellington over the years is its wide range of talent. Being a born Wellingtonian, music has been a huge part of my upbringing. Over the years this gorgeous city has provided a variety of artists whose music I've grown up with. My favourite place for Wellington music is Meow on Edward St. It's quirky, vibrant, warm and most importantly a good place to go for Wellington night life. Out of all the places I've been over the years, this place certainly takes the cake for best venue and showcase of Wellington talent. (Pippa, Publicist)

Stay tuned for our daily stories throughout Wellington’s Heritage Month 2013 - where staff and volunteers share one of their favourite stories of the Wellington Region.

No comments:

Post a Comment